Six Flags Over Georgia Season Begins March 14 with Twisted Coaster Ride
Six Flags Over Georgia’s iconic and popular BATMAN: The Ride is now running BACKWARDS for a limited-time only, as The Thrill Capital of the South opens for the 2015 season.
BATMAN: The Ride, inspired by DC Comic’s iconic Super Hero, will offer park guests a new adrenaline rush this spring, featuring:“We expect this season to be an incredible year for our guests and an incredible value for our season passholders. The season starts with Batman: The Ride Backwards and also includes two new rides in the expanded Gotham City this May, the second season of our free water park Hurricane Harbor, the largest Fright Fest ever and an expanded Holiday in the Park wintertime celebration,” said Six Flags Atlanta Properties park president Dale Kaetzel. “We are looking forward to providing our guests with new memories to last a lifetime.”
- A blood-pumping reverse view as the coaster towers up the 10-story lift hill BACKWARDS;
- Hair-raising speeds of 50 miles per hour BACKWARDS;
- A staggering 2,700 feet of track BACKWARDS;
- Jaw-dropping maneuvers through a daunting zero-gravity roll, corkscrew turns and vertical loops BACKWARDS.
Later this spring, Six Flags Over Georgia will unveil two new devious attractions in Gotham City:
- THE JOKER Chaos Coaster – Face off with 23 other riders, rocketing seven stories in the air, soaring through a bedlam of loops, suspended upside-down for a ravaging thrill;
- Harley Quinn Spinsanity – Experience the thrill of spinning, twisting and rolling through a cycle of classic family fun.
Six Flags Over Georgia is now open on weekends through May 17 and daily for Spring Break April 4-12. Daily summer operation begins Memorial Day weekend, with the opening of Hurricane Harbor. The park’s Fright Fest® Halloween event will debut in September and the expanded Holiday in the Park® wintertime celebration begins in November.