Pearl Abyss announced that the new Sage class is available to the Black Desert Console, with special events also coming to the world of Black Desert to celebrate.
Meet Sage! The time has come! After sealing himself away for the past 49 years, the new Sage class awakens in Black Desert Console! Sage is a caster-type class, the master of space and time who can manipulate both to bring destruction to his foes. Wielding the cube-shaped ancient weapon Kyve, Sage can open rifts in space to summon powerful magic forces and unleash them for major damage.
Abilities – from his past of researching astrology and ancient weapons, Sage possesses unprecedented skills and abilities:
- Spatial Collapse unleashes destruction to inflict massive damage to enemies in the area and weaken their DP
- Rift Chain can instantly move short distances, even past obstacles that stand in his way.
- Sage is the only class in Black Desert who can access Hystria Ruins and Aakman Temple dungeons without entry items – giving adventurers an early head start on some of the game’s most rewarding encounters.
Lore – Sage, a scholarly denizen of an ancient civilization, was the first person to discover the Black Spirit as it hurtled through space toward the earth. To prepare and protect the world, Sage built an ancient weapon research facility: Atoraxxion. With 49 years until the Black Spirit comet crashed to earth, Sage sealed himself away to face the force in his prime. From Sage’s scholarly research, he has secret knowledge granting him access to the ancient Hystria Ruins and Aakman Temple without the required entry items.
Black Desert Console events
Huge rewards are waiting for Adventurers who play Sage on consoles:
- After completing the quests designed for Sage, adventurers will get great rewards such as a 7 days value package, Eyes of the Wise, Atoraxxion Chandelier, and Trainer’s Flute.
- There are special rewards for Adventurers who manage to grow Sage to level 62 before April 28th. Rewards include highly sought after items for crafting and character enhancement such as Cron Stones, Advice of Valks, Gold Bars, Artisan Memory, Laila’s Petal, and Shakatu’s Rare Chest.
- Pearl Abyss has also dropped the ancient Kyve into hunting grounds. Adventurers lucky enough to track him down will receive an enormous buff of 300% more skill EXP and 100% combat EXP when they encounter Ancient Kyve. Kyve will be appearing randomly in the hunting ground.