A3C Festival & Conference took over the city of Atlanta with five days of celebrity-studded panels and performances. The internationally recognized five-day festival and conference featured hip-hop icons: De La Soul, Rakim, Cam’ron, Taylor Gang & Wiz Khalifa,Young Jeezy, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock, Jungle Brothers, Beanie Sigel, Peter Rosenberg & Cipha Sounds, Joe Budden, Father & Awful Records, Marc Lamont Hill, Karen Civil, Combat Jack, Sonny Digital, Sha Money XL, Tha Alkaholiks, Scotty ATL, Johnny Cinco, Tsu Surf, Silkk The Shocker, Mike Zombie, DC Young Fly & Stic of Dead Prez and more. For more information visit www.A3CFestival.com
- T.I. dominates the stage at the “Beer and Tacos” showcase with a surprise appearance by Young Jeezy with Travis Porter to support the TuneCore Live show.
- A surprise “A3Conversation” with Marc Lamont Hill and Young Jeezy followed by the BET Music Matter concert takeover with legendary artist, Cam’ron.
- A3C welcomed an informative “A3Converstion” with Ryan Leslie and Jinx.
- BET Music Matters debuted new talent during their showcase at A3C.
- A3C and CCI launched a competition for ideas that use art, music and hip-hop culture as a vehicle to advance social justice and civic engagement in underserved communities in the United States. The 2015 Winner was “Chop Art” initiative.
- An Official “De La Soul Day” with a sold out panel moderated by Peter Rosenburg, Cipha Sounds.
- A “Women Entrepreneurs In Entertainment” panel featuring Karen Civil produced by Bossip.
- And closing out with a with rock-star performances by Wiz Khalifa and Taylor Gang, Ty Dolla Signs, Curren$y and a special performance by 2 Chainz on the Street Execs Stage.